- Stare at yourself.
- Admire all the things you like.
- Look to see if you can spot any stuck energy. Touch yourself in that area and allow your body to release it.
- Tell the things you don’t like why you don’t like them.
- Reflect if those reasons are societal norms or things that do not reflect your inner soul.
- Make a pledge to your body to honor and listen to it.
*bonus points if you do it naked*
**bonus bonus points if you can do it naked while dancing**
- When you’re in an area where there are a lot of people, stare at people and think about something gorgeous about them. * it has to be on their body, not something they’re wearing*
- Acknowledge how their beauty, doesn’t take any from your own.
- For every compliment you give someone in your head (or if you’re feeling courageous aloud), give yourself a compliment. This will strengthen the relationship that you have with your own body.
- Get a glass of water
- Rub your hands together until you feel the energy between them
- Hold your glass and repeat these words:
- Water spell: please help me hear and connect with my body. I am ready to listen.
- BONUS: Water spell: let go of everything that no longer serves me
- You can do it whenever, but it works best before eating. Water can hold and deliver energy. Since water is in every part of our body, this technique is very effective.
If you’re interested in Jill’s Club Change, here is her website.
Check these out for more!