House of Emotion
Sphere of the Spirit
Compassion & Insight
|Color:||Blue, Silver, Teal, Navy|
|Time of Day:||Twilight|
|Character Trait:||Slowness, temperance|
|Animals:||All Sea Creatures|
|Tools:||Sea Shells, Rain/Water Ocean, Seaweed, Hag Stones, Chalice, Cauldron, Cup|
|Crystals:||Aquamarine, Blue Florite, Topaz, Tourmaline, Lapiz Lazuli, Opal|
|Plants:||Aloe, Apple, Chamomile, Ferns, Gardenia, Jasmine, Lemon, Lily, Lotus, Moss, Rose, Willow|
|Cosmic Entities:||Cancer, Scorpio, Pisces, Moon, Neptune, Pluto|
Ways to Connect
- Take a bath with intention
- Drink water after speaking positive affirmations into it
- Kiss, Dance, Play in the rain
- Eat food with high water content
- Meditate or spending time around bodies of water
- Notice the details of different bodies of water
- “Ask the elementals and spirit of this body of water for messages and meditate, journal, or create art inspired by this.” (Herstik, 2020, p.174)
- Wash your hands with intention. You’re cleansing your spirit, not just your body. Allow the healing vibration of the water to overcome you.
- Become an alchemist. Cry. Turn the stardust that makes up your meat suit into cleansing, purifying water. Release all that no longer serves you.
- Melt the frozen energy that surrounds your heart center through meditation and/or conversations with your spirit guides and/or higher self.
- Allow all the negative energy to dissipate as you shower. Let go.
- Talk to the moon. She is there for you. Her energy is contagious. Learn from her.
Check these out for more!