Resources mentioned in this week’s episode include:
21 Manifestations of 2021
What do you want to have completed by 2021? Word them in past tense.
Number 222 has to do with balance, manifesting miracles and new auspicious and timely opportunities. … Angel Number 222 encourages you to take a balanced, harmonious and peaceful stance in all areas of your life. The message is to keep the faith and stand strong in your personal truths.
Three Tips to Improve your Visualization
1. Listen to music
See what pops into your mind as you listen.
Are you focusing on the music or the lyrics?
Do you see images or random colors? Do you feel like dancing?
Read old journals (or anything from your past). Visualize yourself. Separate your past self from you now to be able to visualize your future self.
Write creative stories. Allow your imagination to get stronger.
Keep a dream journal. Visualize your dream again as you write it down.
3. Read the book: The Alchemist
1. “You came so that you could learn about your dreams,” said the old woman. “And dreams are the language of God. When he speaks in our language, I can interpret what he has said. But if he speaks in the language of the soul, it is only you who can understand.” p.15
2. “What’s the world’s greatest lie?” the boy asked, completely surprised. “It’s this: that at a certain point in our lives, we lose control of what’s happening to us, and our lives become controlled by fate. That’s the world’s greatest lie.” p.20
3.”And, when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.” p.24
4. “This candy merchant isn’t making candy so that later he can travel or marry a shopkeeper’s daughter. He’s doing it because it’s what he wants to do,” thought the boy.” p.46
5. “There must be a language that doesn’t depend on words, the boy thought.” p.46
6.”You have been a real blessing to me. Today, I understand something I didn’t see before: every blessing ignored becomes a curse. I don’t want anything else in life. But you are forcing me to look at wealth and at horizons I have never known. Now that I have seen them, and now that I see how immense my possibilities are, I’m going to feel worse than I did before you arrived. Because I know the things I should be able to accomplish, and I don’t want to do so.” p.60
7. “Sometimes, there’s just no way to hold back the river.” p.61
8. “There was a language in the world that everyone understood…it was the language of enthusiasm, of things accomplished with love and purpose, and as part of a search for something believed in and desired.” p.64
9. “All his life and all his studies were aimed at finding the one true language of the universe.” p. 68
10. “Making a decision was only the beginning of things. When someone makes a decision, he is really diving into a strong current that will carry him to places he had never dreamed of when he first made the decision.” p.70
11. “Everything in life is an omen.” p.72
12. There is a “mysterious chain that links one thing to another…the closer one gets to realizing his Personal Legend, the more that Personal Legend becomes his true reason for being, thought the boy.” p.75
13. “I’ve learned things from the sheep, and I’ve learned things from crystal, he thought. I can learn somethings from the desert, too. It seems old and wise.” p.76
14. “He was excited at his intuitive understanding of the camel driver’s comment: maybe he was also learning the universal language that deals with the past and the present of all people. ‘Hunches,’ his mother used to call them.” p.76
15. “The boy was beginning to understand that intuition is really a sudden immersion of the soul into the universal current of life, where the histories of all people are connected, and we are able to know everything, because its all written there.” p.77
16. “We are afraid of losing what we have, whether it’s our life or our possessions and property. But this fear evaporates when we understand that our life stories and the history of the world were written by the same hand.” p.79
17. “In alchemy, it’s called the Soul of the World,. When you want something with all your heart, that’s when you are closest to the Soul of the World. It’s always a positive force.” p.81
18. “He also said that this was not just a human gift, that everything on the face of the earth had a soul, whether mineral, vegetable, or animal — or even just a simple thought.” p.81
19. “Everything on earth is being continuously transformed, because the earth is alive… and it has a soul. We are part of that soul, so we rarely recognize that is is working for us.” p.81
20. “I’ve seen how the guides read the signs of the desert, and how the soul of the caravan speaks to the soul of the desert.” p.82
21. “All things are the manifestation of one thing only.” p.82
22. “They were men who had dedicated their entire lives to the purification of metals in their laboratories; they believed that, if a metal were heated for many years, it would free itself of all its individual properties, and what was let would be the Soul of he World. This Soul of the World allowed them to understand anything on the face of the earth, because it was the language with which all things communicated. They called that discovery the Master Work — it was part liquid and part solid.” p. 83
23. “Maybe God created the desert so that man could appreciate the date trees, he thought.” p. 89
24. “Because people become fascinated with pictures and words, and wind up forgetting the Language of the World.” p. 90
25. It was the pure Language of the World. It required no explanation, just as the universe needs none as it travels through endless time. What the boy felt at that moment was that he was in the presence of the only woman in his life, and that, with no needs for words, she recognized the same thing. He was more certain of it than anything in the world. He had been told by his parents and grandparents that he must fall in love and really know a person before becoming committed. But maybe people who felt that way had never learned the universal language. Because, when you know that language, it’s easy to understand that someone in the world awaits you, whether it’s in the middle of the desert or in some great city. And when two such people encounter each other, and their eyes meet, the past and the future become unimportant. There is only that moment, and the incredible certainty that everything under the sun has been written by one hand only. It is the hand that evokes love, and creates a twin soul for every person in the world. Without such love, one’s dreams would have no meaning. Maktub, thought the boy.” p.96
26. “He knew that his love for her would enable him to discover every treasure in the world.” p.97
27. “The desert takes our men from us, and they don’t always return,” she said. “We know that, and we are used to it. Those who don’t return become part of the clouds, a part of the animals that hide in the ravines and of the water that comes from the earth. They become a part of everything… they become the Soul of the World.” p.101
Check these out for more!