Resources mentioned in this week’s episode include:
The Intuition Chakra
Location: Forehead between brows
Balanced: Imaginative, intuitive, clear thoughts and vision, sees beyond physical
Blocked: Poor judgement, lacks focus, poor imagination, can’t see beyond physical
Overactive: Nightmares, delusions, hallucinations, obsessive behavior, overactive mind
Physical Problems: Eyestrain, poor vision, headaches, sleep issues, memory issues
Gland: Pineal (receives information about the state of the light-dark cycle from the environment and conveys this information to produce and secrete the hormone melatonin).
Body Parts: Eyes, ears, sinuses, lower brain.
Musical Note: A
Healing stones: Dark blue or indigo ones e.g. lapis lazuli, sapphire, or tanzanite
Essential Oils: Rosemary, German chamomile, Frankincense or sandalwood
- Describe your imagination as a child. Describe your current imaginative state. Do they differ? Is it possible to have even more imagination than you already have?
- Describe the biggest lesson you’ve learned in your life. Instead of focusing on the lesson, examine the circumstances that led you to that lesson. Think about how your perspective allowed you to learn.
- How often do you dream? What are your thoughts about dreams? Why do you think we have dreams? Do you believe that they are our connection to the spiritual world?
- How often do you remember your dreams? What is your most memorable dream? Why does that one stand out? Did you learn something in the dream? How has it affected your life?
- Did you have an imaginary friend growing up? Did you tell anyone about your imaginary friend (or who would you have told if you did not have an imaginary friend)? If you told your family, were they/would they be understanding?
- Do you visualize your goals (images, words, etc. in your head)? Do you document them (write, draw, record, etc.)?
- Write down as many wishes as you can. No matter how big or small. Reflect on your wishes.
- How often do you trust your intuition? How often is your intuition wrong?
- Have you had any experiences with the spirit world? Describe them. How have they impacted your life?
- If you were to make changes in your life that would make you more open-minded, what would they be? How easy/difficult would it be to change? What barriers do you have that would prevent you from making those changes?
- I am wise and trust my intuition.
- I am connected to my inner guidance and higher power.
- I seek to understand & learn from my life experiences.
- I have the ability to grow and heal from every experience.
- I have the ability to see and act in alignment with my divine purpose.
- I align my consciousness with the source of all life.
- I am unlimited in my capacity for joy, healing and happiness.
- I open myself to new energy, people, places and experiences.
- I live in the light of my truth and accept what I know.
- I am aware of all parts of myself and I listen to them.
- I am full of God’s grace, light and love.
- I create clarity of mind and unlimited vision for myself.
- I can visualize the fruition of my goals.
- I trust that my highest good and greatest joy are unfolding.
- I dwell in the present time.
- I can see light within every soul.
- I am open to my own intuitive abilities and use them for the highest good.
- I trust the guidance I get through all of my gifts.
- I see and take responsibility for the reality I’ve created.
- I have a healthy, calm mind.
- I trust my decisions.
- I am connected to the wisdom of the universe.
- I can see other perspectives with ease.
- I harness my energy for good.
- Everything I seek is within me.
Check out more resources on my Third Eye Chakra board on Pinterest:
Check these out for more!