Resources mentioned in this week’s episode include:
- My intent is always clear and noble when I speak.
- My voice is clear and powerful. I use it to make positive change.
- I feel compassion towards others and speak up for them when they are unable to.
- I am confident in myself (my voice, my body, etc.) and the decisions I have made.
- I don’t let gossip and criticism of others affect me.
- I am able to express myself clearly and fully.
- I am grounded. I am peaceful. I am pure awareness.
- I am full of creative ideas. I follow through on them.
- I have access to my higher self for guidance and support.
- I am open to receiving messages from my angels.
- I am a good listener.
- I listen to and take care of my body.
- Nothing can keep me from sharing my voice.
- I am a great public speaker. I captivate audiences.
- I am confident in the decisions I make.
- I express love and goodness each time I speak.
- I speak and live out my truth.
- I communicate my feelings with ease.
- I express my gratitude towards life.
- I have a strong will that lets me resolve any challenges.
“Comparison kills joy”
Check these out for more!