The episode ended up being 44:44! CRAZY!
Resources mentioned in this week’s episode include:
How to Live Your Truth
- “Simply put, living in your truth means living out your joy. It means being a walking expression of what you feel within your very soul — at the core of you. You never make a better impression than when you are NOT trying to make an impression. Living from your soul… is living your truth. And that will always become an imprint on the right people for you…“
- “You’re glowing“
- “The goal in life is to develop your highest potential”
- 7 Signs you’re living your truth
- Find Your Why
- She used the question: Why do you want to be successful?
- but you can ask any question that you want to find the root of
from Coach Tori Gordon:
Use this scale to rate the following:
5- Frequently; 4- Occasionally; 3- Rarely; 2-Never; 1-Never even occurred to me
- Eat healthy foods
- Eat regularly
- Exercise regularly
- Take time off when sick
- Get enough sleep
- Notice your inner experience
- Communicate your needs & wants
- Practice receiving from others
- Say no to extra responsibilities
- Spend quality time with loved ones
- Give yourself affirmations and praises
- Spend time in nature
- Allow yourself to feel your emotions
- Find out what’s meaningful to you
- Meditate/pray to listen
- Time for self-reflection
- Contribute to causes you believe in
- Be involved in your community
What was your score? How do you feel about your score? What are you going to do with this information?
Check these out for more!