Resources mentioned in this week’s episode include:
The Expression Chakra
Balanced: Confident expression, clear communicator, creative, diplomatic
Blocked: Can’t express self or speak out for others, misunderstood, secretive, a people-pleaser, suppress thoughts & feelings
Overactive: Loud, arrogant, critical, aggressive, yell or talk over others, impatient, lack listening skills, overactive mind
Physical Problems: Poor immune system, sore throat, frequent colds/flu, chronic cough, hearing issues
Gland: Thyroid (produces hormones that regulate the body’s metabolic rate, controlling heart, muscle and digestive function, brain development and bone maintenance)
Body Parts: Throat, neck, shoulders, jaw and mouth
Musical Note: G
Healing stones: Light/bright blue ones e.g. turquoise, aquamarine, blue topaz
Essential Oils: Tea Tree, Lavender, Peppermint, Rosemary
- What is your communication style? Why do you think you developed that communication style? What would you want to change about your communication style?
- Describe your first public speaking experience. Describe the experience using your five senses. Describe the feelings associated with this memory. Was this a positive experience? Why or why not? How has this experience influenced you today?
- How do you best express yourself? Do you express yourself differently when alone versus when in a crowd? If so, why and which do you prefer?
- What are your experience with gossip? What are ways that you have done (or could do) to keep from gossiping?
- When you were growing up, how did your family communicate with each other? Was their style of communication healthy? How do you think that affects the way you are today?
- What does your truth look like? Are you living out your truth daily? How are you communicating your truth to the outside/inside world?
- Describe a time that you misspoke. What happened? How did it end? Did the situation get resolved? How has this experience affected you today?
- What are your thoughts on social justice? Do you feel like it is your responsibility to help others (to speak up for others)? Why or why not?
- Who is your favorite person to talk to? Why? Describe the person. Do they gossip? Do they judge you? What is your favorite thing to talk about with this person? Is the topic of conversation about people, events or ideas?
- If you were to make changes in your life that would improve how you express what is in your heart (your feelings, passions, desires, ideas), what would those changes be? How easy/difficult would it be to change? What barriers do you have that would prevent you from making those changes?
- My intent is always clear and noble when I speak.
- My voice is clear and powerful. I use it to make positive change.
- I feel compassion towards others and speak up for them when they are unable to.
- I am confident in myself (my voice, my body, etc.) and the decisions I have made.
- I don’t let gossip and criticism of others affect me.
- I am able to express myself clearly and fully.
- I am grounded. I am peaceful. I am pure awareness.
- I am full of creative ideas. I follow through on them.
- I have access to my higher self for guidance and support.
- I am open to receiving messages from my angels.
- I am a good listener.
- I listen to and take care of my body.
- Nothing can keep me from sharing my voice.
- I am a great public speaker. I captivate audiences.
- I am confident in the decisions I make.
- I express love and goodness each time I speak.
- I speak and live out my truth.
- I communicate my feelings with ease.
- I express my gratitude towards life.
- I have a strong will that lets me resolve any challenges.
Check out more resources on my Heart Chakra board on Pinterest:
Check these out for more!