Resources mentioned in this week’s episode include:
The Love Chakra
Location: Center of Chest
Balanced: Peaceful, loving, compassionate, tolerant, warm
Blocked: Lack of empathy, bitter, hateful, trust issues, intolerant
Overactive: Jealous, codependent, self-sacrificing, give too much
Physical Problems: Circulatory problems, heart disease, upper back pain, lung issues
Gland: Thymus (supports the immune system)
Body Parts: Lungs, heart, arms, hands
Musical Note: F
Healing stones: Green ones e.g. jade, emerald, green aventurine
Essential Oils: Rosewood
Book about following one’s passion
30 Questions about Love
- Why are we obsessed with love?
- American society has this idea that if you don’t have a significant other, then you aren’t full, BUT WHY?
- Why do we crave it?
- Why do we have our first crush at such an early age of life?
- Why are we constantly looking for love outside of ourselves? Why isn’t familial, self or even Divine love enough?
- Why is it so hard to find self-love?
- What’s the difference between loving someone and being in love with someone?
- Why is it so hard to find “the one”?
- Why don’t we have a choice in who we fall in love with?
- Is it possible to love more than one person at one time?
- Can you have more than one soulmate?
- Do soulmates have to be romantic connections?
- What is the difference between soulmates and twin flames? Is it possible to have both in one life time?
- Do we have the same loved ones (i.e. family members, friends, significant others, pets) over several lifetimes?
- Why do we seek romantic love above all the other types of love?
- Why do we get married when we love someone?
- Why do we care about who falls in love with who?
- Why do we have to be in love with someone to have sex with them, according to American societal standards?
- Why can’t we distinguish our feelings of love from lust?
- Why is it possible to love a person emotionally but not sexually and vice versa, why can we have mind-blowing sex with someone and not be able to connect with them on any other level?
- Can boys and girls be platonic friends?
- Why are there different types of love?
- Why are there different ways of showing love?
- What does it mean to love unconditionally?
- Why should we love our family unconditionally?
- How do we know when it is time to cut people we love out of our lives?
- Why does love hurt so much?
- Why do we still try to find love even after we’ve been hurt? even after we know that we could get hurt again?
- Why is love such hard work?
- Why do we need love?
Check out more resources on my Heart Chakra board on Pinterest:
Check these out for more!